Our team offers a complete service for those planning a funeral service in Sydney, from helping you choose a funeral director and Sydney cemetery, to arranging a burial or memorial service.
We will make sure your family member or friend is remembered in a way that reflects their life and beliefs, to ease your burden during this difficult time.
We have decades of experience planning funeral services for all denominations, including burials, cremation and memorial services. Our team will guide you through all the necessary steps to create a funeral service that is a respectful tribute to their last wishes.
We will help you:
- choose a funeral director to plan the service
- select a cemetery or crematorium
- decide on a burial service or cremation
- plan the ceremony and book the chapel or temple
- arrange a memorial service and install the headstone, niche or plaque
- prepare the body for viewing or cremation
- organise music, flower arrangements, refreshments and invitations
- arrange transport for the body and family members
- book the condolence lounge if required and manage the reception.
Our team can also assist with preplanning including prepaid funeral plans, arranging the purchase of plots, niches and other important services for your
At Funeral Alliance Solutions, we make planning a funeral easy. You’ll just need to make one call to access a range of services, from funeral directors and cemeteries to legal support and estate planning. Our team will make sure your final tribute is personal and respectful, with every detail taken care of on your behalf.
Prepaid Funeral Plans
A prepaid funeral plan allows you to take care of tomorrow at today’s prices. This will give you peace of mind that your funeral is paid for and reflects your wishes, to ease the burden on your friends and family when you die. We can provide you with a range of payment options and prepaid funeral loans to suit your needs.