For many people, arranging a funeral can be overwhelming. There are many important decisions to be made and this can be difficult while you are grieving.
We can ease your burden by connecting you to a funeral director who will guide you through every step of the process. Your funeral director will take care of all the details and create a final tribute that is personal and respectful.
Contact us on 1300 550 367 for a quote or support with any aspect of planning a funeral.
You’ll just need to make one call to access a range of services, from funeral directors and cemeteries to legal support and estate planning. Although every funeral is as individual as the person it honours, there are some common steps to planning a funeral. These include:
- making a ‘first call’ to a doctor, who will provide a medical death certificate either at home, in a hospital or nursing home
- arranging transportation of your family member or friend to a funeral home or other facility
- choosing a funeral director who will help you make important decisions and arrange all details of the funeral service
- confirming funeral costs with the funeral director and choosing payment options and funeral finance
- choosing a Sydney cemetery and purchasing the burial plot or niche space
- arranging a burial, cremation or memorial service with the support of your funeral director
- taking care of the legal and financial affairs of your family member or friend, including their probate, estate planning and will.
We can take care of all these details on your behalf and offer professional advice to support you during this difficult time.
To get a quote or plan a funeral now, contact us or call 1300 550 367.